Tuesday 26 January 2016

Neymar Barcelona star designs his own brand football boot

Barcelona star Neymar has designed his own brand of signature Nike boots  which represents his outlook on life.
The Brazil star and  Brazilian artist, Bruno Big came together to create the  special 'Ousadia Alegria' Hypervenom Phantom II boots.
'Ousadia' means boldness while 'Algeria' means his happiness at laying football. 
"I associate 'Alegria' with the joy of living and playing football, which I love most, and 'Ousadia' in having the audacity to do something different, which people don't expect to see," the star told Nike Football.
"This is why I have both these tattoos and is a motto I have been carrying for a long time.
"I think the boot is original because it has been created especially for me and designed by a great artist (Bruno Big). I love the way the boots are different to all the others."
Neymar will become the first football player to have his own Jordan sneakers if that happens.
According to Sole Collector, Neymar will be getting his own edition of the Jordan 5 low this fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

24hours